Department of Finance
AMA Projects were engaged to manage the design development and construction of the works performed at the John Gorton Building in Parkes, ACT.
The works involved:
- refurbishment of base building areas and the café.
- demolition of the existing café,
- fitout of a new expanded café with an upgraded kitchen
- goods lift upgrade, window treatment, carpet replacement, grey water de-commissioning
- upgrades to the end-of-trip facilities including lockers, change rooms and bathrooms.
- Building access was also upgraded to comply with DDA Standards.
All works were conducted in a live operating environment, requiring careful coordination of the works with the Facilities Manager and tenants.