Department of Foreign Affairs & Trade
AMA Projects were engaged to construct the new fitout for the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade’s Diplomatic Academy, being used as a langauge training facility.
The project involved:
- the fitout of an entire floor, approximately 3000m2 in space
- a state of the art audio visual system
- extensive mechanical works to ensure the building’s NABERS rating was maintained
- an accelerated construction programme
- departmentally rated acoustic spaces.
The project involved a high level of supervision from the site management team, along with regular meetings and inspections with various design consultants.