Department of Defence
AMA Projects was contracted to provide the fitout to the Department of DefenceSchool of Languages & Defence Learning Branch.
The fitout involved:
- the demolition of existing office spaces on the ground floor and level 1
construction of new office spaces, workstations, meetings rooms, classrooms and break-out areas.
- maintaining the operation of the existing secure comms room throughout the duration of the works
- installing speed stiles and secure entrance doors with EACS and SCEC endorsed hardware
- the supply and installation of a Type 1 security system.
- Services trade works included electrical & communications, fire services, hydraulics, electronic security, and mechanical services. Special finishes included acoustic panelling and play cladding to various wall surfaces.