The projects purpose was to refurbish the Brindabella Café within the RG Casey Building.
The key objectives of the project were:
• Completion of the project within a very strict timeline
• Maintain the Café’s ability to continue trading
• Upgrade of kitchen facilities to modern health standards
• Ensure that areas of work were appropriately isolated
• Installation of Fire Suppression system
• Installation of new extraction system
• New custom stainless steel kitchen equipment and servery
• Corian benchtop and stone finishes applied throughout
As the café remained operational whilst construction took place, subcontractor work had to be closely managed to ensure customers and the café staff were not adversely affected. The Project was delivered with the budget and tight time frames required.
Your Project. Our Experience.CONTACT